The International Dental Exhibition and Meeting, IDEM Singapore 2008, will again be staged from April 4-6, 2008 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Center.
Building on the success of the 2006 event, one of the highlights of IDEM Singapore 2008 will be the outstanding Scientific Programme which will feature some of the world's leading professors and researchers. A wide range of topics will be covered so there is something for everyone interested in combining education with a holiday to one of the hubs of the Asia Pacific region. Topics include:
- Periodontal Disease and General Health - The Scientific Evidence: Professor Steven Offenbacher, Department of Oral and Systemic Diseases, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA;
- The Science Behind Resin Based Restorative Dentistry: Edward J Swift, Chair and Professor, Department of Operative Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA;
- The Principles and Practice of Guided Tissue Regeneration -Why, How and When?: Stephen Chen, Melbourne and Lisa Heitz-Mayfield, Perth;
- Reliable Concepts and New Solutions For Esthetic and Functional Implant Treatment Outcomes: Daniel Buser, Professor and Chair Department of Oral Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, University of Berne, Switzerland and Hans-Peter Weber, Professor and Chair, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials Sciences, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA;
- Managing Endodontic Disasters: Professor Shimon Friedman, Head and Professor of Endodontics, University of Toronto, Canada; and
- New and Future Innovations in Orthodontics: Gregory King, Professor and Chair Department of Orthodontics, University of Washington, Seattle, USA;
Exhibition space for IDEM Singapore 2008 has increased to 10,000 square metres, up more than 40% over the 2006 event. More than 300 exhibitors from around 35 countries will be on show and include the dental industry's top companies, many of which will have considerably larger exhibition space.
Visitors can now register online at www.idem-singapore.com. All dental professionals who pre-register will receive free admission and an exhibition catalogue free of charge. IDEM visitors can also book discounted hotel accommodation at IDEM's official website leading to the event. And last but not least, the website also provides information on the IDEM scientific congress for dental technology and oral health, as well as the opportunity to register online for the congress.
Further information is also available at www.idem-singapore.com