Patients typically select their dentist based on proximity to their home or office. Letterbox Drops are a very cost-effective way to ensure that every household surrounding your practice is aware of your location and services.
As an example, the cost for a campaign to reach 20,000 households is only $2650* including GST and printing for an A5 double-sided glossy flyer (from supplied artwork).
Letterbox drops can be completed for as few as 1,000 households but become far more effective (and cost-effective) when large numbers are targeted. We typically distribute quantities of 20,000 to 30,000 flyers at a time.
We can help you formulate a design for your marketing material and also have a range of pre-existing templated designs you can use if desired. Ideally, we can also work with artwork that you supply that compliments your existing practice branding and identity.
To organise a letter box drop for your practice requires the following steps:
- Complete our letterbox drop order form. This form requires you to supply the following information:
- How many copies you want to distribute, which can be based on:
- A set quantity, e.g. distribute 20,000 flyers to the 20,000 households nearest to your practice.
- Distance from your practice, e.g. distribute flyers to all households within a 10km radius of your practice (in which case we will tell you the number of flyers required).
- Selected postcodes, e.g. distribute flyers to postcodes 2010 to 2020 (again, we will tell you how many flyers are required).
- When you want the letterbox drop completed. Letterbox drops are typically completed over a weekend and we require the printed material to be received in our office a minimum of a week before the drop is to commence.
- Details of the material that will be distributed including:
- The size and paper weight of the flyer or brochure if you already have these printed; or
- The size and paper weight of the flyer or brochure you would like us to print on your behalf; or
- Information on how you would like your promotional flyer or brochure to look if we are to create a design for you.
- Billing details and method of payment. If you do not have an account with Main Street Publishing Pty Ltd, payment by credit card or bank transfer is required in advance.
- If you already have your material printed, deliver your flyers for distribution to our offices a minimium of a week prior to your selected distribution date. Once you have completed the letterbox drop order form and the drop is booked in, we will advise you of how to package and label the flyers and the address for delivery.
- If you do not have flyers printed already, we can organise the printing from your artwork as part of the package. Once you have completed the letterbox drop order form and the drop is booked in, we will advise you of the specifications for the artwork and where to email it. A longer lead time is required to print your flyer.
- If you need us to create artwork for your flyer, then we will request a detailed briefing from you. The cost of creating your artwork will be reduced if you are able to supply PDF versions of any existing practice brochures, business cards or other promotional material you have developed in the past.
- Based on your requirements, a quote will be supplied for your approval prior to any work commencing.
- On completion of your letterbox drop, an audit report of the distribution and the auditing methodology will be provided.
|An example of the area of coverage for a 15,000 flyer letterbox drop in Brisbane.
|For more information on utilising our letter box drop service, please email
* Price is indicative only and reflects delivery and printing of an A5 double sided colour flyer on 150gsm paper in metropolitan areas of major cities. Country areas may incur additional costs. Some areas may require a combination of delivery methods to achieve blanket coverage, particularly where areas are predominantly comprised of high density housing which may affect pricing. A fixed quote will be provided prior to commencement of any campaign.