Reprints of articles that have appeared in our publications can be ordered at any time. The minimum quantity is 500 copies.
NB: We can also reprint your advertisement that appeared in the magazine - please see details under Graphic Design & Printing.
If reprints of articles are to be used for commercial purposes, such as marketing of products cited in the article, permission from the author will be requested beforehand.
A guide to the cost of reprints appears below:
|1 Page||2 Pages||3-4 Pages||5-6 Pages
All prices are in Australian Dollars and are indicative only based on reprinting on 150gsm gloss art paper (NB: this is a heavier stock than the actual magazines are printed on) including GST and delivery to a single location within Australia.
Prices for other stock weights and delivery to multiple locations or internationally are available on application.
- Publication, Volume, Edition and Page Number where the article appeared.
- Title of the Article.
- The author of the article.
- The quantity of reprints required.
- The purpose the reprints will be used for.
- The organisation to be billed for the reprints including address, telephone and fax number.
- A purchase order number if required.
- The delivery address for the reprints.
- The name and contact telephone number for the person ordering the reprints.
We will contact you prior to reprinting the requested article to confirm your order and you will also be sent a proof in PDF format prior to printing.
We can also assist with distribution of reprints to dental practitioners in Australia and New Zealand. Please see the section on mailing list rental and fulfilment services.