More information on Graphic Design and Printing will be added in coming weeks.
Reprints of advertisements
Reprints of advertisements that have appeared in our publications can be ordered at any time. The minimum quantity is 500 copies.
NB: We can also reprint articles that appeared in the magazine - please see details under Ordering Reprints of Articles.
A guide to the cost of reprints appears below:
Flat (200 x 270mm)
Flat (200 x 270mm)
Folded to DL (99 x 210mm)
All prices are in Australian Dollars and are indicative only based on reprinting on 150gsm gloss art paper (NB: this is a heavier stock than the actual magazines are printed on) including GST and delivery to a single location within Australia.
Prices for other stock weights and delivery to multiple locations or internationally are available on application.
Unless otherwise specified, adverts will be reprinted as they appeared at the "Trim Size" of the magazines, which is 200 x 270mm. Adverts can be resized to A4 if required at no additional printing cost, however depending on how easily the advert "scales", charges may apply to resize the advert. The above printing costs apply to any artwork we print, so if an A4 version of your advert is also available, please supply this and it can be used instead.
- Publication, Volume, Edition Number and Page Number to identify where the ad appeared.
- Key Number, Title of the Ad or other method of identifying it.
- The quantity of reprints required.
- The organisation to be billed for the reprints including address, telephone and fax number.
- The delivery address for the reprints.
- The name and contact telephone number for the person ordering the reprints.
We can also assist with distribution of reprints to dental practitioners in Australia and New Zealand. Please see the section on mailing list rental and fulfilment services.