To compliment the Pola range of tooth whitening products and to better assist dentists and their staff to promote these procedures to patients, SDI Limited has developed a series of innovating free marketing materials.
The overall theme has been to provide a fresh clean image with graphics and photographs to suit. The sea blue and duotone theme will suit many waiting rooms and operatories alike and are available in English as well as German, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian which may be useful for practices with niche patient bases.
The marketing materials include:
- Posters - Four distinct posters have been made to suit personal preference.
- Ceiling tile - What better advertising space could there be than where your patient is looking constantly - at the ceiling! Attach this thin cardboard panel to your ceiling and your patient can't help but take notice.
- Patient hand out and stand - Providing all the information to make an informed decision about a tooth whitening procedure, this hand out for patients details both in-office and take home procedures. The Pola hand out stand will allow these hand outs to be prominently positioned either on the counter or your waiting room table.
- Before and after stand - Positioned on your front counter, this stand displays in an instant the before and after effect of tooth whitening to your patients.
- Waiting room DVD - A great way to promote tooth whitening to your patients is by video. Just insert this DVD into your player, and it will run all day providing valuable information on both the in-office and take home tooth whitening options. The DVD is programmed to repeat automatically, so it will play until your player is switch off.
- Pola Window Sticker - This great sticker is safely adhered to the inside of your window and clearly identifies that your surgery offers tooth whitening services.
- Thank you cards and statement stuffers - Take advantage of your monthly mailings by adding in a Pola thank you card or Pola Statement Stuffer. These are great ways to get the message out to those customers who you have not seen in a while.
- Pola Menu - Explaining all the tooth whitening choices your office has to offer, this convenient menu also has a place for you to put your own pricing structure.
- Pola Appointment card - Another convenient method of conveying tooth whitening services is to put your patient's next appointment on a Pola Appointment card. The message, "Ask us how to achieve a beautiful smile!" will promote enquiries.